Sunday, May 27, 2007

I was just wondering

I was just wondering if I was the only one getting really annoyed with the new auto-save feature on blogger? It's going to make me nuts. I go to save something but instead of saying Save Now, it usually says saved and gives you the time it was saved. And if you stopped typing for a moment, you think maybe it just saved everything that you just wrote, but if you try to go do anything else you get a message asking if you really want to leave because you have unsaved changes. Then I'm just sitting here waiting for the Save Now button to reappear so that I can save things as normal and know that the whole draft was actually saved.

3 comments:

dmarks said...

Tell me about it. Drives me nuts. And the paragraph-spacing bug gets worse.

Every time you add a picture to a post, all paragraphs get extra lines between them. Then you have to clean up the mess. Now it even does it when you don't add pictures. See your Brit Sci Fi post. Why don't they fix that first?

Anonymous said...

Completely on board with you on this - I really disllike the new feature and I am constantly trying to get the button to reappear so I can save my stuff...and here I thought I was the only disgruntled one...

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Me too.. don't like the new feature.. I only use the Save Feature if I have to stop and come back to it later..