Thursday, June 05, 2008

Once in a while I say something important

Readership is down. Or, at least, I think the number of people reading my blog is down. I haven't really been keeping up. But I am guessing it is down because I am not spending as much time blogging, when I do write something on the blog it is mostly diary type stuff (and since there's not much of interest going on around here that tends to be stuff about cleaning and such), I haven't done many Monday Moron posts in a while, and I haven't been keeping up with the tracking stuff and doing Freaky Fridays. All that stuff tends to add up to less people reading the blog. But that's okay, cause the blog is supposed to be for me, to make me feel better, not a chore that I have to do so I'll have a bunch of readers.


Once in a while, on rarer occasions now, I write about something sort of important. I do a post about 911 or religion or why everyone should have sole custody of one child, etc.... So yesterday I wrote a bit about jury duty, and I guess that sort of counts as a post about something important.

Anyway, I woke up earlier than I wanted today, so I got up and looked at the tracker. I saw that someone had read my blog, and that the referrer was juryexperiences.org. I guess that they Google everyone who blogs about jury service and then copy any interesting bits on their blog. So parts of yesterday's blog were copied. Cool.

Okay, now back to diary stuff and the usual drivel.

2 comments:

dmarks said...

Most of my incomings now are about the computer case that looks like a coffin, listerine and mosquitos, iron man songs, and Christine Baranski.

I really would not have expected the first to generate so much traffic.

DD said...

Sometimes I don't have the energy to keep up with blogs, e-mail & stuff, I just try to keep up with the ones that interest me.

I tend to write about completely random thoughts, you know, those 'I wonder what would happen if .... ' or 'I remember when ...' sort of moments.