Friday, January 04, 2008

Freaky Friday

Okay, I'm going to start doing the Freaky Friday posts again, but this one doesn't really count. I didn't have time today, and I wasn't organized enough to write anything interesting anyway. Of course, we all know that I'm not very organized, but I at least hope to be back up to my normal level of disorganization next week.

Anyway, there was the usual stuff about diet sodas, Rudy's BBQ, Bath & Body Works, etc....

And there were searches for nylons one size fits all, which of course we know that they do not. And there were searches for corset sluts. Okay.

But the really funny thing that I made note of this week was the numerous searches for penis molds, or penis moulds, and one of them came from Limerick. I hope I spelled that right. Anyway, it's a town in Ireland, and I guess you know why I thought it was funny.



No count this week, because of the disorganization.



The top twelve keywords are: costume, penis, the, dick, giant, going, hell, rudys, texas, bbq, state, diet

No comments: