Friday, January 25, 2008

Freaky Friday





This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:
sex (8x) kill (7x) hell (4x) dick (3x) shoot (2x) death (1x)

I'm not sure where all that sex came from. Hell and dick sure, but sex? Sarah Connor and Kyle Reese had sex. And I've complained of not having sex, and quite a while back there was the sex list post, but that's about it. I think the rest of that stuff came from the Cloverfield review.

It has been all about Cloverfield this week. I'm going to switch things around a bit today and put the Cloverfield searches at the end of this post after the top twelve keywords. I hate spoilers, and I think that discussing the Cloverfield searches would count as a spoiler. If you want to read my review, click here.

We had a lot of Rudy's BBQ fans this week. Searches include calories in Rudy's barbeque, rudy's bbq nutritional, rudy's bbq coupons, rudy's bbq nutritional facts, rudy's bbq nutritional info, rudy's barbeque, rudy's barbeque calories, rudy's bbq nutritional value, and rudy's bbq nutritional facts. There are 30 to 35 calories in two tablespoons of sauce, and that's all the info I've found so far. Okay, I'm not going to get all serious like last week, but for the most part bbq still isn't diet food. It just isn't. If you want to lose weight you'll need to eat a lot of stuff like broccoli. But if you happen to be near a Rudy's, maybe you should try the turkey. If you don't drown it in sauce, and you don't eat too much of it, turkey is good for you. So while you're at Rudy's ordering a sandwich, maybe get some extra turkey to go. And maybe eat it with a side of broccoli.

Somebody was looking for an Enik costume. I made an Enik costume for Halloween 2006. I think that I wore it for about twenty minutes. It was just too hot and uncomfortable.

Other people were searching for 31 inch wide refrigerator, 31 inch wide refrigerator in stainless steel, and clean outside of black refrigerator. I thought that last one was odd. Are black refrigerators supposed to be cleaned in a different way than white ones? I know that there's now special laundry detergent for black clothes, but surely you don't need special cleaners for black refrigerators.

Someone Googled I don't feel like I'm an alcoholic, to be followed by I'm an alcoholic too. Well, I'm not an alcoholic. I'm about as anti-alcoholic as you can get. And I said so, here. Probably not what they wanted to read.

Someone Googled central market olive salad. I think the olive salad I bought was Boscoli, which they do have at Central Market. But I lucked out and bought mine at the surplus store.

A fellow fan of the knitting machine was looking for bond-america.com discount coupon. I don't have any such coupon. But Micheal's and Hobby Lobby often have coupons, and I once used one to buy the knitting machine.

Now we come to the beverage searches. I usually have a lot of those, but these week there's only diet drinks the truth and calories for glass of ginger ale. Unless you want to count beer in a tree. That's a Christmas song. "On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a beer...."

There were a couple of Google searches for selling my artwork on a blog, how much money made selling art, and how much do I charge for my art and craft. I don't actually sell much of my art, cause I have so much trouble figuring this stuff out. I think that many years ago I sold a couple of painted eggs and copies of a few sketches, and now I've sold a ceramic tile and a Harry Potter scarf. Mostly, I like my art and want to keep it. If you want to buy something, you have to give me enough money that I don't feel bad having to part with it.

Someone Googled truth in Star Trek Show. I'm not sure what that's about. I'm not even sure how someone would find me with that search. There's going to be a new Star Trek movie with all of the original crew recast with younger actors. Maybe someone was trying to find if that's true. It is.

There were three searches for freaky sluts blog, a search for slut husband blog, and two searches for freak friday party. Okay. The freaky sluts who blog are in England. Or, at least, the ones I had problems with are there. There are others in other places, like New York, but I don't know anything about them personally, I just read the blogs. As for slut husband blog, well, I don't know if that's what I'd call him, but he does blog. And I may know some freaks, and it is Friday, but I'm not going to a party.

There were a lot of searches involving popcorn. Two searches for eating out calories in popcorn, two for calories in movie popcorn, and air popped popcorn diet. This isn't much of a diet, but you're welcome to it anyway. And I don't know the calories in movie popcorn, but it's probably a lot. The other odd search was t.o. eating popcorn. That's a reference to one of the Dallas Cowboys, but I didn't write about him, and I don't even like football.

Someone was searching for eBay posting not listed. Should I be relieved that I'm not the only one with this problem?

There were searches for bath and body works wallflowers and sick dogs, and wallflower bath and body works isn't working. Poor dogs. I hope that they didn't swallow some fragrance oil.

Someone Googled truth of inlaws. I don't like my inlaws, and that's the truth. There's only two that I have contact with now, neither lives in town, and one doesn't even live in Texas.

There were a lot of searches that found this post I wrote after I heard that other people didn't like the new Terminator series as much as I do. Sarah Connor to meet Reese in series--well, the way the show is going, she might. Other searches were Sarah Connor Chronicles theories, Sarah Connor chronicles computer class, grandfather theory, and Terminator theories. They all got to read a bit about time travel theories in general, and about theories used in Terminator movies specifically. Unfortunately, only my regular readers left comments.

Other searches for the week were big seashell sculpture, everyone is going to hell, and pop-tart factory. I don't even know anything about the pop-tart factory, other than someone mentioned it in a comment. The big seashell sculpture was a ceramic project that spent most of November in a museum. And I just don't feel like getting into the everyone is going to hell bit today.


Thanks to everyone who played the game of please use Homewrecking-Slut in a sentence earlier this week. If you did not get a chance to play, click here, or just leave a comment below.


Okay, here's this week's count:

Cloverfield--21

Rudy's--10

Penis--0

People going to hell--1

Sluts--4

Buckets--0

Diet Drinks--3

Refrigerators--3

Vasectomies--0

Popcorn--6

Bath & Body Works--2

Terminator/Sarah Connor--4

Alcoholics--2




The top twelve keywords are: costume, penis, the, dick, rudys, going, giant, hell, bbq, texas, diet, for




SPOILER ALERT------------------------------------






Searches about the recent movie include cloverfield incident, truth cloverfield, cloverfield marlene dies, cloverfield what happened to marlene, cloverfield which building beth lives in, what happened to marlene in cloverfield, cloverfield truth government win, cloverfield end bit fly over, cloverfield marlene bite, did anyone see the spaceship in cloverfield, clovefield marlene we've got a bite, cloverfield explanation, cloverfield marlene turn to monster, what happened to the girl who was bit in clover field truth, cloverfield beth and rod at coney island, beth's apartment rich cloverfield, shutup rob cloverfield, attack hud smaller monster, was there a spaceship that crashed at the end of cloverfield, cloverfield blood out of her eyes, and cloverfield very end explanation. Here's my review about the movie. From what I've read elsewhere, what the guy whispers at the end of the movie is "It's still alive." And there might be a spaceship crashing into the ocean in that clip of Coney Island that was recorded a month earlier. And my theory about what happened to Marlene is still an alien parasite, but maybe I've just seen Alien too many times to see it as anything else. Unfortunately, no one left me any comments sharing their theories, but to be fair I don't remember leaving anyone else comments about this movie either. By the time I read a post, someone else had already left a comment that basically said the same as I would have written, so I didn't bother repeating it.

2 comments:

dmarks said...

We might see "Cloverfield" today or tomorrow afternoon.

Diva's Thoughts said...

I love looking at the search words or phrases people used to land on my site. Its funny.