Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Another word about mammograms

I just got an email asking me to direct my readers to this place. Unfortunately, at the moment I have very few readers, and I think that most of them are men and wouldn't be interested anyway. But I'll take a moment and mention it anyway.
If you buy gift cards from this place, they are supposed to make a donation to someplace that gives free mammograms. I love free stuff. I don't so much love mammograms, but they do seem to be necessary once in a while, so it's nice if sometimes a girl in poor financial shape can still get one if she doesn't have any money.
And if you'll notice, they do have gift cards for my favorite place, Bath & Body Works. And if you don't like that place, they have cards for a lot of restaurants, including Marie Callender's, which I know many people like because I get a lot of people Googling Marie Callender semi-annual pie sale. There looks like a gift card for just about everything, and there's even gift cards for grocery stores, and I know everyone here needs groceries. Great. So you can give somebody a gift card and make a charitable donation to a mammogram place at the same time.

Okay, thank you for reading. Back to the regular nonsense of blogging. End of plug.

2 comments:

dmarks said...

I'll try to remember to put this in my blog tomorrow. Seems like a very good reason to postpone the next drive-in-movie or "oh it is too cold" blog post.

DD said...

It looks like a great site, but I'm in the wrong continent.