Saturday, September 23, 2006

What do you even call such a vile person?

Well, I imagine that anyone reading this blog would know exactly who I'm talking about. If not, maybe I'll go into that later. For now lets just say she was after my husband.

Some of you may have hear me refer to her as the Bimbo. Now, that certainly applies, but now I think it sounds a bit too cute. I started calling her that when she was only talking about what she was going to do to me, back when I thought she might have sense enough to call the whole thing off. Since that didn't happen, I think I should find something else to call her.

I have called her Bitch on a few occasions, but that really doesn't get it either. Besides, calling someone like that a bitch is unfair to dogs, especially in this case. I mean, a bitch will probably have sex with anything you put her in the same room with, but to be fair, isn't that what you bought her for? Bitches mate and make more little dogs, or at least, that's the idea. So it's unfair to compare an animal who is just doing what she's supposed to do with this woman who goes so far out of her way to do what she's not supposed to do.

To call this woman a useless piece of shit is an insult to shit. Manure can be quite useful.
But now that I think about it, e.coli can cause sickness and worry, as well have all seen with the tainted spinach. So maybe comparing the two isn't as far off as I first thought.

Homewrecking-slut. Now that one is pretty accurate, but it doesn't roll off the tongue as easily as I'd like. And it doesn't quite describe enough of what she is or what she tried to do.

Whore. Now that really puts my sentiments about the woman out there, and it does roll off the tongue nicely. But, again, the description isn't quite right. Now, if we define a whore as a woman who does some sexual favors in exchange for money (or at least with someone whom she believes has money and will give her some of it) that a decent woman with more self-respect wouldn't do, then that is at least half right. But this woman will not only do sexual things that a lot of women would find objectionable, but when that doesn't get her a man she provides the money as well.
I've never heard of anyone in real life like her. And the women on the movies who are desperate enough to pay for sex are usually twice her age.

So, if you have any suggestions as to what we should call this woman, go ahead and leave a comment. Maybe we'll all vote on it later.

No comments: