Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Some updates to earlier posts

7-7-07 was the Robert A. Heinlein centennial.

Who?

You know, the writer that said TANSTAAFL.


How'd I miss that one?



A fellow blogger was supposed to return from the Roswell UFO Festival with photos.

The promised photos have yet to make an appearance.

I will have to remove his blog from my blogroll.

Oh, wait. I don't have a blogroll.






Here's the trailer for I Am Legend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX773fMkS90





And here's the JJ Abrams trailer and some other stuff

http://www.movieweb.com/news/81/20981.php





My 200th blog entry is coming up soon. Any suggestions?


I could finally do that letter to homewrecking-sluts. Or I could put my husband in a Monday Morons post.



Don't forget to go watch Harry Potter tomorrow.



3 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Do the hubby in a Monday Morons post.. that would be fun to read..

I am now past the 300 mark for posts..

dmarks said...

My dad was born in the same obscure little town that Heinlein was born in 100 years ago. They were of a different generation, however, did never knew each other.

Anonymous said...

I was hoping for a photo of the violin player....

You could write the letter to the home wrecking slut, that would be nice.