Friday, October 05, 2007

Freaky Friday

Yesterday I went to Bath & Body Works and used a coupon that I printed off of the computer. Some of the coupons say only one coupon per customer per day. This one said only one coupon per customer. And the sales lady knew I'd been in the store the day before with the same coupon. She politely said that she was on to me, and if I come back the next day with this same coupon I won't be allowed to use it again.

That's okay. I have three more Bath & Body Works stores that I go to on a regular basis. And I have different coupons that don't limit how many I can use. But, to be fair, I knew that was supposed to be a coupon for new customers and not supposed to be used more than once. I think between the four stores I used eight of them.

On to the Google searches.

Speaking of Bath & Body Work coupons, someone came here looking for them. I have this one, and this one. Unfortunately, both of them expire on October 14th, but I'll try to remember to post links to any new ones I get. This sale started yesterday, but unfortunately the $3 room spray sale ended Wednesday.

Here are searches for tricky dick costume, giant penis costume, extreme giant penis, giant dick costume, and my favorite this week in this category is "freaky looking penis." In case you missed the original post, you can find it here. Oh, I just noticed the new comment. Anonymous would like me to "Get a sense of humor." Of course I already have a sense of humor, or I wouldn't have posted the silly thing.

There are several people looking for Rudy's BBQ this week. People want to know about Rudy's green chile stew, Rudy's BBQ coupons, and Rudy's BBQ nutritional information. I still don't have those last two. This is my post about Rudy's, and I do mention the green chile stew, but it's not my favorite.

Someone Googled I cannot find color code of yarn. Well, I've had some headaches with that sort of thing myself, and I don't even use the kind of yarn that you need to find the code. So good luck with that.

Someone Googled Halloween Nail. I don't even remember what that led to.

Someone Googled 7-7-07 marriages and was led to this Monday Morons post.

Now here is a search for "public restroom" "stealing toilet paper" motor. Unfortunately, that person was led here, to the entire month of June. I think that this post, with this link, was what they were looking for. But they might have enjoyed this Monday Moron post as well.

Someone else came here looking for soloflex coupons, and I still don't have any. I never every said anything about soloflex. Just someone left me a comment and mentioned it.

Now we come to the popular question, "Is everyone going to hell?" Well, not everyone. Just almost everyone. You can read about it here if you want to.

Someone Googled parents IQ vs. number of children. Well, that isn't quite what I wrote about, but it is a post that I put some thought into. I hope someone enjoyed reading it.

Someone Googled eBay coupons. I was wondering if selling coupons on eBay was legal. I don't know. Someone sent me some links on the subject but I haven't looked into it yet. I'll have to get back to you later.

Here's another popular question. Are diet carbonated drinks good for you? Not exactly. Here's the diet drink review. My post was number four in the search. Nice.

Here is someone who Googled BRING CANNED GOODS TO THE STATE FAIR OF TEXAS. Okay, that's a good idea. The funny thing is that the person is in Chicago. He's going to have a long drive. Anyway, if you don't know, on Wednesdays you can get into the State Fair of Texas with three cans of food and one dollar. For additional expenses, read yesterday's post.


Okay, here's the count for this week:


Giant Penis--9

People Going to Hell--1

Diet Drinks--1

Homewrecking-Sluts--0

Rudy's BBQ--4

Buckets--0

Pies--0

Olenjack's Grill--1

Sluts R Us--0


And the top twelve keywords are: going the hell costume rudys penis giant BBQ for diet how calories

1 comment:

dmarks said...

I've just got a bunch of the usual searches this week on Michigan J. Frog (the singing Warner Bros cartoon frog, for those readers who do not know) and Christine Baranski.