Friday, August 17, 2007

Freaky Friday

I have regular readers from the United States, the UK, and Canada. In addition to that, people from eighteen other countries have now looked at my blog. This week someone from Saudi Arabia found my blog after Googling capri price in the hot tub - not going out with this booty!

Someone else found me after Googling superbowl 2011 tickets. I'd like to tell everyone what they can do with their superbowl tickets, or anything else having to do with football, but I'm a lady so I won't do that.

Then some fellow crafters and artists stopped by. One wanted to know how much should I sell a knitted scarf for, but I've been wondering the same thing myself. Another person Googled plaster mold vase sale, and I wasn't of any help there either.

Now here is a craft that I was not familiar with. How to make a mould of penis with home bought materials. Well, I hope at least the penis came from home. It's not something that they sell at Hobby Lobby. What do you think? Should I try that?

As usual, we had several people find the diet drink review. Does Big Red soda have caffeine? Are there any drinks with 10 calories or less? People also Googled benefit of drinking nonfat milk, calories in regular black coffee, and vernors nutritional value.

Someone Googled nude photographer's wife, and then I momentarily went into English teacher mode. Nude photographer could mean a photographer who takes pictures of nude people or a photographer who isn't wearing any clothes. So then a nude photographer's wife could be a woman who is married to a photographer who takes pictures of nude people, or a woman married to a photographer who isn't wearing any clothes, or a woman who isn't wearing any clothes who is married to a photographer. So I don't know what this person was looking for, but the search took them to my post about the woman with the violin up her a**.

"Pop tart" "factory tour" lead someone to my post about the Coke museum in Atlanta.

Someone was looking for an apartment behind Rudy's BBQ in Denton. I guess they really like Rudy's BBQ. Sorry I wasn't of any help.

Now we have a new category. Someone wanted to know why do buckets stuck together when you stack them? Someone else was looking for 5 gallon buckets, dallas texas. Others Googled some day I'm going to, and 3 gallon buckets for sale. All of these people were lead to a post about the multiple ways that five gallon buckets are later used and how I wished that I had bought some at a garage sale for a quarter each.

Okay, here's the count for this week:

Diet Drinks -- 5

People going to hell -- 0

Giant Penis -- 2

Buckets -- 4


And the top twelve search words are now -- going costume the giant hell diet for how what have husband penis

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...this is some weird fetish site you are running here.

Since no one is going to Hell, I will volunteer.

DD said...

Giant Penis???? Homemade penis casts????

laughing said...

I prefer small myself, but how do you get the guys to admit to that?

Evil-e is up early today. What's the occasion?

dmarks said...

Small guys? Look for a car with a "Hung like Einstein, Smart as a Horse" bumper sticker.

I saw one a few months ago.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I laughed when I saw your comment about the home-wrecking slut, as I have had to deal with one of those too for the past few years. Well, I laughed, but it's really not funny. Women like that should be lined up and shot!
jt