Monday, February 19, 2007

I keep meaning to get back to the original reason for this blog

I first got this blog to make fun of the bimbo. Really. I would never have started blogging, except that this horrid person forced herself into my life, and then she can't even deal with me leaving comments on her blog. She stopped allowing anonymous comments, so I had to get a blog just so I could log in and leave comments.

Not that she ever left the comments. The first time she addressed me directly on the blog, then after I left a comment she said this wasn't the proper place to discuss such things. Then why is this where you started everything?

So I got a blog. I was going to write a blog entry whenever she said something dumb on her blog, which was most of the time. But then she didn't want to play anymore and made it a members only thing, and I found other things to blog about.

I have thought maybe I should comment about her old blogs. Today would have been a good day to start that. February 19th of last year, she wrote about her boobs. Really.

Wonder why she has trouble finding men who respect her or actually care about her as a person?

And, so far as I know, this is before she became a home-wrecking-slut.

This was back when she was just a regular slut.

Is it just me, or is that weird?

Okay, there's a couple of guys who read my blog once in a while. Have you ever written in your blog how much you like your penis? Have you ever blogged about having trouble with your penis? Maybe you have trouble at work because your co-workers are looking at your penis?

I suppose that sort of thing happens once in a while, but have you written a whole page on it and told the whole world how you feel about it?

Sorry, that was totally none of my business.

I should get back to bimbo bashing.

Later.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you did mention that you had to dig some holes in the yard. Is one of them Bimbo-sized by any chance? Maybe I've been watching too much "Prison Break".

Anonymous said...

And to answer you question? No. Not yet. I am a beginning blogger. I'm always looking for interesting suggestions on blog topics, though.

laughing said...

A. I have been told, by someone who should know, that the bimbo is at least one hundred pounds overweight. So, in spite of the size of the planned hole, the bimbo would not fit in it.

B. Dead bodies (cows, regular people, beloved pets, goldfish, etc...) are very bad to have in your compost heap, or near your garden in general.

C. Obtaining this particular body would involve getting on a plane, crossing an ocean, obtaining the body, getting on another plane with the body, crossing the ocean again, getting through Customs with the body, etc....

D. Burying that particular body in my own backyard would look suspicious.

E. I don't think I should let her off that easy.

laughing said...

And I think that your wife should be consulted before you make that blog entry.

Rachel said...

I don't know if I would blog about my penis if I had one. I haven't blogged about my breasts yet. Probably because they aren't anything to write home about.

David in DC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David in DC said...

I wouldn't touch this topic with a 7" pole.

:)

laughing said...

Okay, I was working on the jobs part 4 thing. There's a deleted comment. What did I miss?

David in DC said...

I deleted my comment just before the one I left posted. My first effort had a typo that ruined the joke.

Anonymous said...

I was guessing it was a "Feet" to "Inches" difference.

As for such blog entries, they should probably be left to the wives entirely, rather than merely consult them.

This comment is not yet deleted.