Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Please excuse my absence

It is one of those Wednesdays again. I plan to spend most of the day at school. A ceramics class, lunch, maybe a short trip to the mall to get something from Bath & Body Works, several hours of library time, followed by another ceramics class.

I will not be blogging, emailing, answering phones, etc....

You know the drill.

If you have something to say, say it anyway, and I will try to get back to you tonight or early tomorrow morning.

And, if you get bored, you can always go back and read an old post. Most of them are labeled now. The categories are: Bath and Body Works, bimbo bashing, black, clothes, costumes, dumb job, ebay, gifts, Halloween, haunted houses, idiot bloggers, just nice, movies, old travel, recent travel, ren fest, stupid people, stupid things I did, TV, wasting time, weird dream, and when I was a kid. Soon there will be a category called "no label" so that I can say I have labeled everything. Hopefully, I will figure out this label thing soon.

I have almost a hundred posts now. I should think of something special to write.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might consider some labels like "nice people", like for the woman who gave you clay, or "nice bloggers" for that guy with the good blog you used to read who stopped blogging months ago.

Not everyone out here is an idiot :)

David in DC said...

But any time I run across and error that's attributable to either malice or stupidity, I assume the odds are stupidity, by about 5 to 1.

Also, I just did my 10th post. Lemme know what you think.