Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Elsewhere in the blogsphere

A while back, a friend of mine from the great white north noticed that I had both a "stupid people" post label and an "idiot bloggers" post label. He wondered if maybe I should have an category about intelligent people. I should at least have a "nice bloggers" label.

Today is the 27th of March, and if I am not mistaken, Playtah is spending the day in Minnapolis. She is going to audition for Last Comic Standing. Everyone wish Playtah luck.

There. My first "nice bloggers" post. The whole month of March is not totally about morons after all.

Good luck Playtah. Knock 'em dead, or whatever it is that you are supposed to do at an audition.

2 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

Good Luck Playtah..

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I heart babybull40 and laughingattheslut! :)