Thursday, March 29, 2007

Not doing much

Well, I do not have anything particularly interesting to talk about today. I did not have to console a friend after a break-up like Rachel, I did not take an exciting trip like Playtah, and I did not discover the secret to life and the universe and everything is popping bubble-wrap like David.

On the other hand, I have three new readers since spring break, so I should probably write something.

Welcome new readers.

Okay. I think for a while I will alternate the new stuff with the stuff that I'm bringing over from the other blog.

So here is the new stuff. I am waiting to see if I'm going to get some bad news. While I waiting to see if I get some bad news, I am also waiting to see if I get some other bad news. And right now at this very moment, I am waiting for the mechanic to call and tell me how much it is going to cost me to get the car fixed up to get a state inspection sticker.

So pretty much the high points of my week have been watching TV, and today finding out that only four people were in line ahead of me to get a new license plate.

At school the ceramics instructor decided that we were going to put glaze on the white tiles instead of underglaze. And this he tells me right when I'm putting on the underglaze. But that's okay, cause I like my tile and this gives me an excuse to make another one at the school's expense. Still, I need to finish something that actually counts towards my grade soon, and this isn't helping.

The next post will probably be one from the other blog. Today, one of my new readers wrote in her blog about being a mom, so I think I have something that would go with that, though I have totally different opinions on the subject.

3 comments:

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I look forward to reading whatever you write.. I shall attempt to be patient in anticipation of your opinions on motherhood..he he..

laughing said...

It is a really weird thing.

Something a trekkie would write.

Rachel said...

I am excited to see what you write about motherhood too. It can't be any worse than the stuff that Anon1 tosses my way.