Wednesday, September 09, 2009

So what did everyone think of my video?

Did you like it? Did you hate it? Did you wonder why I wasted my time with it?

Am I going to win this contest? Should I do another video? Should I not bother with another video because someone else is going to win?

Should we warn that other girl that burying a lottery ticket is a very bad idea?

I keep going over to the YouTube page. 39 views. The first time it was only six views, and we figured that was just us making sure that it worked okay. But now, 39 views. So that means that like 33 people have watched it.

Probably just my competition watching it, thinking, I could do better than that.

Hey, it was our first video.

1 comment:

Ananda girl said...

I haven not yet been able to view it. But I hope to after work today. I can't do videos at work and the last few days have been crazy.