Saturday, November 04, 2006

My husband can be a bit dense

He can also be very sweet. A few months back he tried to buy me something on eBay. I'll post more about that later. This week, I had to buy new glasses, and I got a very expensive pair that I've had my eye on for a long time. And I got a spare pair. And he's still planning to buy me another pair later, maybe prescription sunglasses.

But sometimes, he just doesn't get it. Like his blog. He totally refuses to see what I have against the blog. He was starting to see it, and he told everyone he was giving it up, and almost five months later it is still there.

When he was planning to do the awful thing to me, he pretty much announced it on his blog. So why didn't I know about it? Cause I didn't read his blog except when he asked me to. I thought he needed his space or something. And besides, the really interesting posts were just about discussions we had already had. Not that I get any credit for them or anything, but I didn't need to read them because I already knew what they were about.

Still, I know he values what I say cause it turns up in his blog.

So I'm a bit disappointed that he choose to blog about something he had discussed with someone else. I just don't need to read that stuff in his blog.

So why did he write this blog post? Is he still bothered that this person didn't agree with him all those months ago? Is he wondering if she still reads his blog? Is he just trying to annoy me?

I wonder how long it will take him to find this.

No comments: