Sunday, November 26, 2006

Two weeks at home

Or at least, that is what the schedule says at the moment. The schedule has been very unreliable lately, but what can you do about it? Two weeks at home is what the schedule says, so I'll just cross my fingers and plan around that.

My husband is home from his third trip to Wichita Falls in two weeks. The first trip was a total waste of time. The second trip wasn't any better financially, but I went with him so it wasn't too awful. The last trip he finally made some money, and hopefully things are back to normal.

I'm trying to sort out what absolutely must be done before he goes out of town again. I can only think of two things, so I must be forgetting something. But those two are important, and it will be a relief if we can get them over with.

No comments: