Saturday, October 07, 2006

ARK II out on DVD

Or, at least, it will be next month, according to my friend.

If you weren't a kid at the same time that I was, or if you just don't remember, I'll tell you a bit of what I remember.

It is set sometime in the future after whatever we did to almost destroy the Earth (having an atomic war, inventing a plague, using hairspray, or maybe not recycling soda cans). Four or five people and a chimp travel around in a (solar powered?) RV, looking for other people to have adventures with. They run into some telepaths, Robbie the Robot, and some other people. Then they save the day, and drive off looking for someone else to have an adventure with next week.

Anyway, I just thought I'd mention that it will be available next month, just in case someone wants to buy me something for Christmas.

No comments: