Thursday, October 26, 2006

Today was more work that going to work

Today I ran two errands, went to lunch, and spent the rest of the day getting ready for Saturday. I am so tired. And I am still not finished with the costume.

I bought and cleaned out a pumpkin that I plan to carve tomorrow. I got a picture off the internet, and with a couple of slight alterations it will make the perfect pumpkin pattern to go with the costume.

And I'm finally working on the headpiece that goes with the purple dress on the other costume.

Well, I'm sure my husband is glad he isn't here. There are pieces of costume all over the bed, even when I am sleeping in it. I have to finish it tomorrow or admit defeat and save it for next year.

Speaking of my husband, he made it safely to Louisiana and is now in a motel room he likes much better. Still no internet, but this little motel chain has whirlpool tubs in every room. Nice.

Must get some sleep now.

No comments: