Monday, October 02, 2006

Unpleasantness is put on hold for October

Well, I had told some of my friends that I was starting this blog so that we could bash a certain evil person and make fun of the stuff she wrote on her blog. I wanted to shift all of that stuff to the Internet and not have the subject come up in my real life. Luckily, she stopped having a public view blog, and I don't have to deal with that anymore. If we want to make fun of her on this blog, there's still plenty of material to work with, but I've decided that I won't do that for a while either.

It's October. There is so much more to talk about right now. I love Halloween, and I just can't see wasting the space to talk about someone like that when I'd rather be talking about my silly job and haunted houses and parties and such. In fact, I like talking about that sort of thing so much, I'd have trouble confining those discussions to just October. So I don't think that I'll have much to say about the other for a while.

Still, if anyone just has to say something about it then go ahead and say it here, because I'd rather it be here than at lunch.

Yesterday was such a nice day. I think the rest of the month is going to be pretty good as well.

Now back to work on the Halloween costume.

No comments: